Thursday, February 1, 2007

The Blog Habit

I need to get into the blog habit.

How will I ever build a dedicated and loyal readership without regular postings? So far, I think I have a readership of one (thanks to Denise, my colleague from work)!
Here is our cat, Lucky. He's about 8-1/2 yrs old, 16 lbs. As you can see, he is incredibly handsome!

Let's see ... last night I went to Madison Square Gardens with Tracey to watch the Leafs beat the Rangers 2-1. The tickets were purchased through my university alumni group in NYC so we were sitting with a rowdy bunch of Leafs fans, who occasionally yelled "Aaaaaaarrrrrgooooos!" They were brave fellows in a sea of Ranger fans.

The night before, I went to a book club meeting at Julie's beautiful home. It was my turn to facilitate. We were doing "Anna Karenina" and had an interesting discussion. Considering Tolstoy got paid by the word for the serialization, I'm sure he made a pretty ruble on that one. Then Malathy led a thought-provoking discussion of "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost. Next up is "Memory Keepers Daughter" which I read last summer. My other book club is doing "Suite Francaise," having just discussed "The Lay of the Land." And in my car, I'm listening to "The Tipping Point." I have not listed authors as I figure you can look them up if necessary.
Happy reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may only have a readership of one, but it's a VERY important one!!

Lovely Lucky...what a pretty boy!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of your cat. What about your husband and kids? Or your handsome brother? I must say this is one heck of an exciting blog! (zzzz...)