Friday, February 23, 2007

Reader Profile: John


Here is my brother. He is one of my readers. In fact, this blog has quadrupled its readership with the addition of Don, John and Carol ... in addition to my premier reader, Denise. My kids have also checked it out, and my in-laws haven't figured out how to follow a link yet (just trying to provoke you guys, ie Doug? Kathy?).

John is a brilliant salesperson. If you are a Nunavut Innuit, he could probably sell you ice. He is either incredibly smart and personable or he has horseshoes up his butt. He has repeatedly taken tough sales territories and turned them into gold. My brother is also successful in love, Vicki!, has talented kids, and does a heck of a job as wedding reception toastmaster (with notions of grandeur!).

He is concerned that photos on this site may lead to harm for those pictured. I am pretty sure that Don, Denise and Carol are not axe murderers, so you are safe here John. (I think, but lock the doors tonight just in case.) Just to err on the side of caution, I've given you a very subtle disguise so that you will not be recognized ... should an Innuit want a refund on their block of ice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I'm NOT an axe murderer...I may insist on a refund from time-to-time, but I'm not an Inuit...so I think the party in question is safe from me.

PS. I just looked up that word Inuit/Innuit...interesting...seems like it can be spelled with one or two "n's" for all you wordplay geeks...

Anonymous said...

Hey nice artistry on the facial hair especially since I've never been able to grow enough. I'm still miffed that Lucky got his pic on your stupid blog before Don or me. And Don has to gash his leg up to get posted. Too bad you guys have to cover up the real story behind his leg injury... you should go easier on him when he burns the potroast.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.