Friday, February 9, 2007

Nephews


On my husband's side of our family I have 4 handsome nephews, ranging in age from 15 to 2 years old. Here's a photo of the cousins all together on a steamy hot day at the end of July '06 in Ontario. The youngest two had just returned from a fun day with Thomas the Tank Engine - still as popular as when my kids were little. (I used to love that show too!)

What differentiates these 4 nephews besides age? Well let's see if you can match the right child with the brief description:

1. Creative, awesome singer, loves games.
2. Beautiful printing, caring, gentle.
3. Gregarious, very curious, go-go-go.
4. Entrepreneurial, loves music, burps!

Of course they all have a little or a lot of all of the above characteristics, and all will explore different personas and roles as they grow. I wish them well.

Love, Aunt Cathy (with a 'C')
P.S. I will now find a photo of my side of the family for a future post.
(The anticipation!)

No comments: