Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Man spray painted beyond recognition by minor

... a college kid with documented mental illness can buy a gun and bullets in Virginia, but a 17-year-old cannot buy a can of spray paint in New Jersey???

Bryan called me from Home Depot yesterday where I'd asked him to buy 1 can of gray spray paint.

"Mom, they wouldn't let me buy spray paint because I'm not 18."

"What?!"


"I'm going to go to Lowes and say I'm 18."


Later,
"The kid at Lowes was about my age and asked me my age. I said 18 and he rang it up."

Is this CRAZY or what!?!?! Maybe the state is afraid Bryan would use spray paint as a deadly weapon? I guess we never read about this in the newspapers because we have this law to protect us. Thank god.

We're safe in New Jersey.


P.S. Happy Birthday John!

No comments: