Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Day 7 - New Outside Wall

I spent my day today merrily walking through the campus of University of Delaware with my son,
my two best Maryland friends, Anne & Jody, and their son and daughter respectively.
The six of us had a lot of fun catching up. It was a perfect day!

While I was driving and touring and driving, our kitchen wall was built.
Here's the inside and outside views again.
The window didn't get installed today, but perhaps tomorrow.
This is quite a bit larger than the previous window ... and I'll have a large sill for a few plants.


I had a sleepless night last night. I felt like I was waking up every 10 seconds rethinking every question the electrician asked me, as well as going over work-related details for my current project and then dreamt I was breathing sawdust (which I probably was/am). Ugh. The good thing is that I'm so tired tonight after a bad night, then driving up and down the NJ Turnpike today, I should sleep like a log.
A beautiful, sunny day in Delaware with great friends was just what I needed today.
Goodnight!

No comments: