Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ljubljana, Slovenia bound

Today:  
On a train to the Slovenian capital. Only spending tonight and tomorrow there then night train to Munich.

Photo from Belgrade to Ljubljana train 

I asked Bryan about the hostels a few days ago:
Hostels have been decent so far on average. Some are really good for making friends. Others are more difficult but I think it depends more on the people staying there than the actual facilities. I've noticed that the cheaper the hostel, the better the people are, usually more solo travelers or just interesting people traveling on tight budgets. So I've been booking the cheapest hostels I can find for the past few weeks and it's been great. The biggest room I've stayed in so far was in Sarajevo, there were 21 beds in my room all were occupied. Also most have a checkout time of 10 or 11 and a check in time of 2 or 3. But the enforcing of those rules varies, I've been in hostels were they slam on doors to wake people up to checkout and others where you can sleep until the next person checks in. 

No comments: