Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day 49 - Backsplashes & Smiles

I'm smiling the most, behind my camera, as I admire my new kitchen. We're really loving it.

Ate dinner at the island tonight and admired our view out the windows. I've added some basic things to cabinets (aka cupboards) but not too much because still some finishing touches required.

Pictured here are the granite guy, Kevin, from Kennedy Tile & Marble in Jersey City - scared me at first (!) but a very nice guy who does great work with his two assistants - and Anthony who has done the lion's share of our kitchen bump-out, and installation, and coordinated the other trades. His assistant, Jose, has been excellent too.

Not pictured are the two Joes that do plumbing and electric (maybe I can snap a pic of them tomorrow when they connect our sink and cooktop) and the master designer Ron from GPS in Morris Plains.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks lovely!

Jason and Val said...

Looking very sweet! BTW, why are 50% of plumbers and electricians named Joe?