Thursday, February 19, 2009

Transitions update

Still doing my Transition Lifestyle classes - very informative and fun. We've got a great little group. Of course its easier to do this kind of thing when you have company, AND when everyone is reporting success!

We got weighed and measured at the 4th week class, and compared these figures with our 1st class. For myself I was about 2 inches less in my waist and in my hips. And had a nice reduction in body fat % which is also being tracked. Just into week 6 now and the weight and inches are still coming off. This is done with a combination of eating much differently (for me), stepped up exercising (although I had gotten much better about regular visits to the Y before this class) and supplements. We eat normal food - no pre-prepared boxed meal plans - whether at home or in a restaurant.

My goal in starting this program was to just be more comfortable in my clothes, without going up a size, because I'd already done that, and to reverse the trend of adding a pound or two a year. I am feeling good about this program, and I've met a new group of great people!

No comments: