Friday, February 27, 2009

Believing is seeing.

I stumbled upon a blog called Wish List Mom. The author of this blog creates a wish list every Wednesday consisting of simple things she hopes happens. Not "world peace wishes" although I'm sure she's for that, but little things. She said in today's blog that most of her wishes come true. I agree with her. Believing is seeing. It sounds corny but I believe its true!

Anyways, I thought I might try it. Here's my Wish List Friday:

I wish that ....
  1. the sleet & snow predicted for Sunday will wait until the evening because we'll be in the city (NYC) meeting up with my Canadian friend, Ali, who's mom was chosen to participate in the Frigid Fest! We're looking forward to her play, Camouflague, on Sunday afternoon. It will be much more fun if bad weather isn't beating down on us.
  2. my cleaning people come on Monday!
  3. the perfect job (PT Marketing) turns up soon!
That's enough for today. May all our wishes come true.

No comments: