Thursday, September 27, 2007

Crazy Time of Year

Back to school is always a crazy time of year for many reasons. The usual, plus hockey starts up and the Student Directory that I create is due and a few other things that I have volunteered for - all that I enjoy doing but most within the Sep to Nov timeframe. As well, all other groups start up again for the 4 of us. Its great to see friends again and to get going on new objectives, but tough to leave behind the leisure days of summer.

Sony work continues to be fun and busy. I am with a fun, entrepreneurial group (and I'm not just saying that - none of them know of this blog, to my knowledge!) Sony is always doing interesting things at the office, such as a book sale, Rita's promoting their desserts, and this week, an employee appreciation day. The appreciation day also included a fundraiser for MS where Sony provided amazing items for raffle prizes. I won a Bravia Home Theater System!!! It is very cool! Bryan set it up in the basement last night and we were blown away!

So much is going on ... thankfully, no complaints. When I worked at the "other company", working from home allowed me more time to post to my blog and entertain myself in many unproductive activities (including laundry). The work was interesting, just not enough of it. So here I am actually busy at work and loving it.

But the blogging suffers. Alas.

2 comments:

colleen said...

Hello Cathy,

This is wonderful.. A walk through your everyday life. How are you my dear friend?

Time to catch up again and bring you up to date at this end.

You have done a great job with your site and I shall send you pics and news from out here.

Love to you and your family. Fabulous picture of you, Don and your Mom and Dad. Please say hello to them for me as I have many good memeries of them too.

Colleen xxoo

Anonymous said...

The back-blog is unjamming!! Hooray