Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back Blogged

I am way back logged on my blogging. Its been a busy summer with wonderful visitors, finishing touches to the kitchen and changing jobs.

I already blogged about our first visitors - my friend Sue from high school - and our next set of visitors was H&B, aka my parents. They came for a few days in July. It was great to see them again. Aren't they looking great?!

Here we are enjoying a little vino around the new island. We also celebrated my Dad's 83rd birthday a week early.

It was the week after their visit that I started my new job with Sony Electronics. So far so good - a nice welcoming group, interesting work, and lots to do! As I mentioned I look forward to my commute so I can enjoy audio books. So far, I've listened to Freakonomics and History of Love. Both good - the latter a must-read for those who like a great story and excellent writing.


Next blog, the Nestle Canada golf/shopping weekend ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! You're back. I was missing your posts.

H&B look great, BTW. And that kitchen isn't half bad either!!

Talk to U on IM!!